Our ‘New Normal’
Tracie Giles London is Reopening!
Here is what our ‘New Normal’ will look like…
After over 4 months of closure and campaigning to be able to open we could not be more excited for Tracie Giles London to reopen! As winners of the ‘Safety in Beauty’ award the safety of both our technicians and clients is our number one priority, and we would not reopen unless we were certain that we were ready. Before COVID-19 our industry already adhered to the strictest hygiene standards, but we have been working closely with medical professionals during the lockdown period to make sure that we are now operating in a COVID-secure environment. With extensive additional hygiene measures and social distancing practices now in place, we are the number one clinic in the UK for COVID-19 safety.
To safely perform Permanent Makeup & Aesthetics treatments almost all of our equipment is single use, our technicians wore PPE long before COVID-19 became a part of our lives and are trained in health & hygiene practises to the highest level, and our treatment rooms have always been strictly kept to medical grade cleanliness. It’s been incredible to receive so much support over the last few months, with many of you commenting how safe our clinic has always been – it really means the world to us. One of our favourite celebrity clients, TV personality Chantelle Houghton, has stood devotedly behind the Tracie Giles Clinic and tweeted in support that all the therapists have always worn full PPE and that the clinic is “beyond hygienic”. Chantelle for Prime Minister?
In the wake of COVID-19 we are of course taking even further steps to keep you and our technicians safe whilst still making sure you receive the luxury experience we are famous for! Please watch this short video before your appointment with us – it shows you the additional steps we have taken and what we need from you…
- Please arrive to your appointment alone, carrying minimal personal belongings and wearing your mask.
- On your way into the clinic you will see our Sanitising Station, please use this before entering our reception area.
- Everyone will be screened for wellness prior to their appointment and temperature checks may take place.
- We have invested in the latest ‘fogging’ technology – this process deeply disinfects all surfaces from ceilings to floors and remains active on surfaces for 7 days. We are the only clinic in the UK using this advanced sanitisation technology!
- We have also invested in ICU medical-grade PPE for all of our technicians.
- Consultations will be socially distanced, and the only close contact you will experience will be with your technician who will be wearing full PPE throughout the treatment. Please be aware that our artists will be unable to talk during the actual treatment as it is very hot to work in surgical masks.
- We have limited the amount of appointments available and staggered these to limit the number of people in the clinic and allow us to properly ventilate and sanitise the treatment rooms in between treatments.
- Please only arrive ‘on time’ (not early or late) and wait for our Front of House staff to welcome you into the clinic.
- *IMPORTANT* If you feel unwell prior to your appointment, please call and rearrange your appointment for another time. We want you to feel your most beautiful and confident, but not at the expense of our technicians or customers!
Combine this with over 25 years of industry experience and our team of award-winning, expert technicians cherry-picked from around the world, and you can book knowing you will be in the safest hands! We want to thank you all for your support, loyalty and patience in what has been a totally devastating time for all of us and we cannot wait to welcome you back through the doors of our Knightsbridge clinic for our world-famous Permanent Makeup & Aesthetics treatments.