Permanent Makeup Removal
IT'S TIME TO GHOST YOUR BAD BROWS
Permanent Makeup Removal
Do you have permanent makeup that you need corrected, removed or lightened? Is it time to ghost your bad brows?
With Permanent Makeup now so widely available in the UK and with the industry being largely unregulated, we are increasingly seeing more and more clients needing removal or correction for work undertaken by other clinics and salons.
We are the UK’s only clinic to offer a multi-disciplinary Permanent Makeup lightening and removal service either by our specialist British-built laser or liquid ‘fade-up’ solution depending on skin type, colour of pigment and depth of placement. Once the unwanted pigment is removed, we are in a unique position to be able to then give our clients brand new brows by our world champion artists on a blank canvas.
Sometimes it’s simply not possible to remove the pigment totally but by choosing Tracie Giles London you can be assured that you are giving yourself the very best chance of success.
This services is for you if:
- You have old Permanent Makeup, stained and saturated brows
- You have botched brows from elsewhere
- You have brow regrets
- Your brows are the wrong colour or an undesirable colour (such as red/blue/grey)
- You simply want to change the shape of your existing Permanent Makeup since preferences and trends change and facial ageing means that adaptations need to be made
>> Love Island’s Sharon Gaffka was unhappy with the brows created for her by another Permanent Makeup clinic, so recently visited Tracie Giles London for Permanent Makeup Laser Removal! <<
The removal process:
- A bespoke detailed consultation to make a brow removal plan whether it is total removal or removal and replacing – including a patch test
- A course of removal that can be paid for separately or booked as a course
- 20% off your next brow treatment in the Tracie Giles London Clinic!
It’s not all about brows. We also remove, repair and replace bad eyeliners, lip tattooing and body tattoos based on consultation using our multidisciplinary approach and what is best for you.
Tracie is very reassuring & reliable. She fully explains every aspect of the removal process. Today was my 2nd session and I’m very excited about the progress so far, which is much more than I’d hoped for. I had my eyeliner done in Australia in 1992 and I never imagined anything could be done to reduce the harsh look I’d been given. Only wish I’d found Tracie years ago.
Emma, Tracie Giles London Client
We understand the impact of having permanent makeup that you now regret or which has not turned out the way you expected and how upsetting this can be. With such a wealth of skill and knowledge of all the different removal methods available, you will be in trusted and safe hands. It is important to note though that we cannot make any guarantees when it comes to PMU removal as every skin is different.
Interested in Permanent Makeup Laser Removal? Healthista share everything you need to know!
TO BOOK, CALL OUR TEAM TODAY ON 0207 584 1005